Market Contract Rate
Downtown- World Financial Center
A Contract position at a global financial services firm.
Pay Options: IC - Self Incorporated or w2.
Contact Kyle Barlics. call (732) 791-4723 / (212) 616-4800 ext.580 or email email@example.com with the Job Code KTB31655 or Click the Apply Now button (Sorry, NO 3rd Party (Subcontract) or 1099 for this position!).
Location: Wall St..
Skills required for the position: PROJECT MANAGER, UAT, QA.
Detailed Info: The candidate will be responsible for the entire scope of Party & Account Data Technology work for MS Online, Data Quality and CPS Decommissioning initiatives. This resource will oversee an MS Online program to re-architect the Entitltments and Enrollment process. This resource will have the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing the delivery of major program deliverables from inception to production deployment.
- Creating and maintaining detailed project plans and summary project plans for presentations for senior stakeholders.
- Providing status updates on progress through weekly executive forums.
- Partnering with Business and other Technology team to drive the requirements gathering by working with users to define scope of project, scheduling and running requirements gathering sessions, prioritizing topics, scheduling meetings, keeping meetings on track and productive.
- Proactively identifying and managing issues to full resolution.
Development/Computing Environment: - Coordinating project lifecycle, Facilitating requirements gathering, development phase and QA and User Acceptance Testing
- Managing risk /scope changes while marching towards project tasks, and project phase closure.The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and excellent team player. The role requires credibility and confidence interacting with senior management, business unit personnel, branch offices and the technology team across the full lifecycle of a project. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team along with NY and India team members, sometimes across multiple time zones. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player committed to delivering on time..
The position offers competitive rate.
Job Id: 31655